Lost Wage Calculator
Get an estimate of your lost wage damages at no-cost by providing a few facts specific to your termination or injury.
Early in a dispute attorneys need to have an estimate of the damages. ResX has developed a simple model for estimating lost wages either due to termination of employment or personal injury. This model requires the following data:
- Claimant Date of birth.
- Date of termination or date of injury.
- Income earned immediately prior to the termination or injury.
- Benefits associated with the lost employment (e.g., health insurance or pension).
- Period of unemployment (i.e., the days, months, or years the claimant was unemployed following the date of termination).
- Mitigating income from the follow-on position (i.e., the income earned from the job acquired subsequent to the termination or injury).
- Benefits associated with the "follow-on" position (e.g., health insurance or pension).
To receive, at no cost, an estimate of the claimant's lost income damages in a matter you are litigating, simply email the data described in above, to NPelino@ResXpc.com. We will input your data into our model and send you our estimate of lost wage damages by the end of business on following day.